Selecting the best when looking for retirement communities in Omaha, NE, is a significant decision. Your choice will impact you, your loved ones, quality of life, finances, and overall longevity in terms of health and wellness. The more you know about how retirement communities work, the easier it will be for you to decide to move forward.
Here at Via Christie Assisted Living Community, we always want our families to be fully informed. There are some details everyone should know about Omaha, NE, retirement communities:
- At an independent living facility, residents do not necessarily require daily living assistance or specialized medical care.
- With assisted living facilities, they are ideal for people that may not need extensive care as you would find at a nursing care facility – yet, they will need some level of assistance when carrying out daily activities.
- A nursing home is a perfect facility for someone that requires extensive medical care.
- If you are looking for a hybrid model for care services, it is best to look into a continuing care facility. This is an option ranging from independent living to offering nursing home care to address a range of patient needs.
How Do Retirement Communities in Omaha, NE, Work?
Once it comes time for you to select a retirement community, you will undoubtedly have a lot on your mind. With our help here at Via Christe Assisted Living Community, you will have details on all of our services. It is important to us that all of our families have the facts on pricing, care, services, and everything they need to decide.
Continuing care retirement communities will help seniors by giving them the ability to pick whatever type of housing suits them the best. When looking for independent living for seniors in Omaha, NE, you may want to look for freestanding cottages or apartments. Facilities like this help aging individuals to feel independent while also having more detailed care when they need it. All the while, residents have the freedom to come and going as they please, enjoying time with other residents, and keeping up with an active lifestyle.
There is a lot to love about how we do things at Via Christe Assisted Living Community. At our retirement community in Omaha, NE, we offer our residents:
- Increased freedom over their daily life
- Improved health and wellness
- Many opportunities for socialization and interactions
If you plan the next steps for your loved one, we know how stressful this can be. We take away all of the worries and make your family a part of our family to put your mind at ease. We are the number one choice in Omaha for a retirement community, and we would love to talk with you about what sets us apart from all the rest. With shuttle service, daily activities, home-cooked meals, and more – we would love to welcome your loved one home!
Omaha NE 68131